This is an initiative of Queen Ure Okezie an ex banker, a life coach, a music artist, an entrepreneur and a philanthropist. She has a passion for charity work and via this platform, charity outings are done every quarter where food items, provisions, educational materials, household items are purchased and given out free to charity organizations and homes. She equally addresses the inmates/housemates/residents of the various homes, motivating and inspiring them.
Listed below are some of the homes that have benefited from the platform
1. Medium Security prison, Kirikiri, Lagos State – Dec 21st 2013
2. Little Saints orphanage, Akowonjo branch – Jan 22nd 2014
3. Bethesda Home for the Blind, Ojuelegba – Feb 25th 2014
4. Hearts of Gold Children’s Hospice, Surulere – Aug 22nd 2015
5. Wellspring Rehabilitation Centre, Ojodu – Dec 5th 2015
6. Lagos State Old people’s Home, Sabo, Yaba – March 19th 2016
7. Precious Pearls Orphanage, Egbeda, Lagos – June 18th 2016
8. Centre for HIV patients and abandonded Children, Alapere, Ketu, Lagos State – October 1st 2016
9. Light Of Hope Orphanage, Akute, Ogun State – Dec 10th 2016
10. Dorcas Widows Group, Ugba, Ibeku, Umuahia, Abia State – March 31st 2017
11. Winiseph Care Home (Old Peoples Home) Omole Estate, off Ojodu Rd, Lagos State – March 25th 2017
We’re preparing for our 12th Charity Outing which will be a visit to Royal Diamonds Orphanage, Ojodu, Lagos State.
Everyone is invited to become partners of this great initiative whichever way you can.
Become a partner by supporting either monthly or quarterly or yearly. Phone numbers 08033000402, 09093000444. Partners forum holds every thursday 11am. Venue – Porpori Office (Dream & Become Int’l) 14, fadeyi Aladura, off Balogun, Ikeja.
Below are pictures from the past outings