The Pleasures Magazine is pleased once again to announce this year’s list of the 100 Most Influential African Pastors of 2017.
The following individuals were chosen from an independent panel who reviewed a wide variety of ministries, evangelists, pastors, preachers, and ministers across the Africa continent. Some were selected as influential pastors for 2016, others are new to the list.
This list is written in a random arrangement and not in order of preference or popularity.
Here is the list:
1. Funke Felix-Adejumo – Nigeria: A much-admired evangelist, Rev. Funke Felix-Adejumo, is the author of over 50 inspiring Christian literature. Her accurate and deep understanding of God’s word has endeared her to millions of people. Together with her husband, Bishop Felix Adejumo, she presides over a large congregation at Agape Christian Ministries. Funke is the president of Funke Felix Adejumo Foundation. Also an accomplished pastor, teacher and public speaker, she involved in advocacy through the established Grace Orphanage, and The Children’s Hospital.
2. EA Adeboye – Nigeria: Popularly known as ‘Daddy GO’ Enoch Adejare Adeboye has served as General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God since 1981. Although he handed over the reins of the Nigeria church to Pastor JO Obayemi in January 2017, he still functions as General Overseer of the Worldwide Ministry.
3. Paul Adefarasin – Nigeria: Paul Adefarasin founded the House on the Rock church, a ministry with over 40 daughter churches in Europe and Africa. He also started the Rock Foundation which collaborates with the church social and humanitarian services like rehabilitation and empowerment for disenfranchised members of society.
4. TB Joshua – Nigeria: Temitope Balogun Joshua is a Nigerian Pastor, televangelist and philanthropist. He is the leader and founder of The Synagogue, Church of All Nations, as well as the Emmanuel TV television station.
5. Yemi Osinbajo – Nigeria: It’s easy to forget that, before he became one of Nigeria’s most important political figures, Oluyemi Osinbajo was one of Nigeria’s most important religious figures. Pastor in charge of the Lagos Province 48 (Olive Tree provincial headquarter) of The Redeemed Christian Church of God, Ikoyi.
6. Uma Ukpai – Nigeria: The well-travelled Nigerian evangelist is the founder of Uma Evangelistic Association, Uyo. A profound and charismatic miracle worker, he has traversed a number of churches, delivering powerful sermons and offering prayers backed with a miracle.
Several pastors from different denominations have invited Ukpai to be part of their programmes but he could only honour a few. Others have used Ukpai’s photograph in their handbills to sell their programmes and it has worked miraculously.
7. Joseph Eastwood Anaba – Ghana: One of the end-time Ministry Gifts to the Body of Christ, Eastwood Anaba is a strong and forthright preacher of the Word, a mentor and father to those God has placed under his ministry. His message centres on the Holy Ghost, righteousness, discipline and order in the Body of Christ. The President of the Eastwood Anaba Ministries (EAM) headquartered at Bolgatanga, Upper East Region of Ghana with Mission Centres in London and the United States of America, has a strong desire for the manifestation of the gifts of the Holy Spirit and the power of God in the body of Christ. Currently he is on a campaign for the Love Revolution, a spiritual effort which seeks to release an outbreak of the Love of God in the Church and the world at large.
8. Paul Enenche – Nigeria: He is the Senior Pastor of Dunamis International Gospel Centre, with the headquarters situated in Abuja— the Federal Capital Territory of Nigeria. They currently run five services every Sunday and two over-flooded services every Wednesday evening, among other services. His passion is to see that the earth be filled with the knowledge of the glory of the Lord as the waters cover the sea. As a result, his ministry is involved in aggressive spread of the Gospel via every possible media— the Commission’s Television Station— Dunamis TV, their 24/7 Web-TV and Web-Radio broadcast as well as campus revival meetings, crusades and aggressive church plantings.
9. Ayo Oritsejafor – Nigeria: Founder of the World of Life Bible Church at Warri, Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor is another protege of the late Benson Idahosa. Described as flamboyant and a forceful preacher, former president of Christian Association of Nigeria, Oritsejafor is gifted with teaching the word. His fearless style of preaching has earned him several invitations to several countries including Germany , Great Britain , America and France , among others.
In confirmation to his winning souls for Christ, the church today boasts of thousands members.
10. Chris Oyakhilome – Nigeria: Another early adopter of media as a tool for ministry in Nigeria, Chris Oyakhilome came to mainstream prominence through his Atmosphere for Miracles television programme. He is the founding president of the Believers Loveworld (Christ Embassy Church) and his ministry oversees several arms including the Healing School, Rhapsody of Realities, LoveWorld Books, and an NGO called the Innercity Missions for Children as well as three Christian television channels: LoveWorld TV, LoveWorld SAT and LoveWorld Plus.
11. Tudor Bismark – Zimbabwe: An apostolic voice to the nations. From the age of 17 when he began traveling to outskirt villages in the Bulawayo region in Zimbabwe, to the present where he is requested at some of the largest gatherings of Christians around the world, Bishop Bismark has been known for speaking the gospel. Since 1989, he has been serving as an Apostolic Father and mentor to ministries all over the world. He is a well sought after speaker and leadership expert, addressing the Heads of State at the Annual African Union breakfast and speaking at Pastor’s & Leaders Conferences in the USA, The Redeemed Church of Nigeria’s camp meetings (a gathering of more than one million Christians), The Experience in Lagos, Nigeria, and other significant events.
12. Emmanuel Kwaku Asante – Ghana: Ordained as Minister of the Gospel in 1986, the immediate past Presiding Bishop of the Methodist Church-Ghana, Reverend Professor Emmanuel Kwaku Asante is one of the most influential figures in Ghana. Being the National Chairman of the National Peace Council, he was credited for negotiating a successful aftermath of the 2012 elections and, equally importantly, the reception of the Supreme Court judgment of the landmark election petition by all parties. Professor Asante, a distinguished clergyman and scholar has served and continues to serve a number of Tertiary Institutions in Ghana, including the Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology as a Part Time Lecturer and the University of Ghana, as an External Examiner.
13. WF Kumuyi – Nigeria: In addition to his prolific work as an author, William Folorunso Kumuyi is the founder and General Superintendent of the Deeper Life Bible Church, Nigeria.
14. Sam Korankye Ankrah – Ghana: Apostle Sam Ankrah serves as the Apostle General of the Royalhouse Chapel International, a church in Ghana with more than 30,000 members. He is also the first vice president of the Ghana Pentecostal and Charismatic Council.
15. David Oyedepo – Nigeria: One of Nigeria’s leading religious figures, Bishop David Oyedepo is the founder and leader of the Faith Tabernacle, the headquarters of the Living Faith Worldwide Ministry, popularly known as ‘Winners Chapel.’ In addition to his work as an author and a preacher, Oyedepo serves as Chancellor of Covenant University and Landmark University.
16. DK Olukoya – Nigeria: Dr Daniel Kolawole Olukoya is a Nigerian scientist, clergyman and founder of Mountain of Fire and Miracles (MFM).
17. Ray McCauley – South Africa: Rev McCauley is the Senior Pastor of the Rhema Bible Church, the largest and most prominent charismatic church in South Africa with 45,000 strong congregation. Ray McCauley, a graduate of Rhema Bible College in Tulsa, Okla., drew international attention when he successfully integrated the church and made it a showcase of racial diversity in a nation known for its apartheid policies. He is also the President of the International Federation of Christian Churches (IFCC), co-chair of the National Interfaith Council of South Africa (NICSA).
18. Mike Bamiloye – Nigeria: Mike Bamiloye is popularly known for his work in film production. Through his Mount Zion Drama Ministry, Bamiloye deploys the use of entertainment to further widen the reach of his message.
19. Mike Okonkwo – Nigeria: As Presiding Bishop, Mike Okonkwo heads TREM – The Redeemed Evangelical Mission, a church he’s overseen for over 30 years, with about 180 branches in Nigeria and in 10 other countries around the world.
20. David Owuor – Kenya: Prophet Dr David Owuor, founder of the Ministry of Repentance & Holiness was a medical scientist by profession, who was called by the Lord into an international prophetic office in 2003, with a specific mandate from the Lord Jesus Christ to prepare His people for His soon coming. In the last 10 years He has preached at massive repentance and revival meetings in Kenya to millions and spoken in many nations bringing the prophetic word of the Lord.
21. Robert Ampiah Kwofie- Ghana: Rev Dr. Robert Ampiah Kwofie is a prophetic voice to the nations of this world. God has endowed him with clear message that brings deliverance and hope to many. He is the president of the Ampiah-Kwofie World Outreach Ministries and the General Overseer of the Global Revival Ministries Churches Worldwide. His evangelistic crusades draw great crowds and he preaches with noble signs, wonders and miracles in attendance.
22. Eliud Wamukekhe Wabukala – Kenya: Eliud Wabukala is a Kenyan Anglican Archbishop notable as a leader in the conservative movement evident in the global “South”. He is Bishop of the Diocese of All Saints Cathedral and the fifth Primate of the Anglican Church of Kenya. Wabukala is also the serving Chairperson of National Anti Corruption Campaign Steering Committee having been appointed by Mwai Kibaki the President of the Republic of Kenya.
23. Elvis A. Mbonye – Uganda: Leader of the Ugandan’s Zoe fellowship, in some circles, might be labeled a modern day mystic. However, what would perfectly define his calling is the biblical calling of the prophet. The consistent record over the years of the startling prophetic revelations and predictions accompanied by their confirmation and fulfillment testifies to the heavenly office Elvis occupies and operates.
24. Joseph Obutu – Nigeria: Joseph Obutu is a renowned gynaecologist and the General Evangelist of Motailatu Church Cherubim and Seraphim Worldwide (MCCSW).
25. Kingsley Okonkwo – Nigeria: Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo says he is “on a mission to school and train people through the word of faith into a life of 100% victory 100% of the time”. He is the leader of the David Christian Center.
26. Lazarus Muoka- Nigeria: Lazarus Muoka is a Nigerian pastor, minister and author. He is the founder and General Overseer of The Lord’s Chosen Charismatic Revival Movement.\
27. Poju Oyemade – Nigeria: Senior Pastor of the Covenant Christian Center, Poju Oyemade is a particularly influential voice among Christian youth in Nigeria, making sense of an ever evolving society and navigating ways to reconcile that with their faith. In addition to his Faith Seminars, Singles’ Summits and WAFBEC annual conference, he’s widely known for his embrace of the media, with his ‘Insights For Living’ and ‘The Quantum Leap’ television programmes which air several times weekly, in and outside Nigeria.
28. Wale Oke – Nigeria: Bishop Wale Oke is the founder and presiding Bishop of The Sword of the Spirit Ministries, also known as Christ Life Church with a 15,000-member headquarters in Ibadan. An author and an evangelist, he is the founder and visioner of Dorcas Oke Hope Alive Initiative.
29. Charles Agyin Asare – Ghana: Bishop Agyin Asare is the founder of World Miracle International Church and later became, Perez Chapel International. Perez Dome, the headquarters of the church has a 14,000-seater auditorium, regarded as the largest auditorium in Ghana.
30. Matthew Ashimolowo – Nigeria: Matthew Ashimolowo is the senior pastor of the Kingsway International Christian Centre (KICC) in London. A firm believer in the potential of the media as a tool for expression of faith, Ashimolowo runs a media company, Matthew Ashimolowo media, which oversees publication of Christian and inspirational literature, as well as the creation and broadcasting of his ‘Winning Ways’ radio and television programmes.
31. Mark Kariuki – Kenya: Bishop Mark is a preacher, televangelist, author and the senior pastor of Deliverance Church LCCI – the House of Bread, about 3000 member church located in Nairobi, Kenya. He is the General Overseer of Deliverance Church Kenya as well as the Chairman of Evangelical Alliance of Kenya (EAK). He is the moderator of the inter-religious Council of Kenya and a member of the African Council of Apostles.
32. Tafara Butayi – South Africa: Pastor Butayi is the Lead Pastor of Faith Hill Church, a bible believing church and one of the most visited churches in Johannesburg South Africa boasting of thousands of members. Tafara who is a speaker, prophet and insightful individual is skilled in engaging people with God’s word and “passing powerful truths.”
33. Ituah Ighodalo – Nigeria: Ituah Ighodalo serves as the Pastor In Charge of the Trinity House, a non-denominational, free flow Christian worship centre, He is the Publisher/Editor-in-Chief of the TIMELESS Media Group and sits on the board of several charitable organizations and NGOs including the Courage Education Foundation, Eden’s fields Health Initiative, Food Bank Initiatives, The Ituah Ighodalo Foundation and several others.
34. Sam Adeyemi – Nigeria: Founder of the Daystar Christian Center in Lagos, Sam Adeyemi is a pastor and a motivational speaker with a special focus on positioning people for success and leadership. The 50-year-old native of Kogi State is also the founder of the Daystar Leadership Academy, and is an important voice among the Christian youth in Nigeria.
35. Sarah Omakwu – Nigeria: Pastor Sarah Omakwu is the Senior Pastor of Family Worship Centre, Abuja, as well as host of the radio program ‘Moving Forward with Pastor Sarah’. She is also a prolific public speaker, ministering regularly locally and internationally.
36. Taiwo Odukoya – Nigeria: Senior Pastor of the fountain of life church, Taiwo Odukoya is also a public speaker and an author. Spurred by a firm belief in the role of the church in society, he is regularly involved in community outreach projects including a hospital, an orphanage, a school for destitute children, a farm, a water project which provides boreholes at strategic locations for people who have no access to clean and potable water, and a skill acquisition and entrepreneurial institute for the less privileged.
37. Tokunbo Johnson – Nigeria: Tokunbo Beulah Johnson is a cross functioning Apostle who switches roles as Church Apostle,New Media Consultant and Personal Vision Development Engineer.A Graduate of The School of Developing Prophetic Gifts, he is founder and leader of the Capstone (Church Without Walls) in Lagos and is considered one of the cutting-edge prophetic voices in Christian ministry in Nigeria.
38. Shepherd Bushiri – Malawi : In 2009 Prophet Shepherd Bushiri founded the Enlightened Christian Gathering Church (ECG) under a tree in Mzuzu city. The church then relocated to Pretoria South Africa. His congregation drastically increased in the years after the Church headquarters moved from Malawi to South Africa. In South Africa the ECG has over 150 000 members while in Malawi there are over 50 000 followers. The ECG church has branches in Botswana, Tanzania, Zambia, Namibia and other places.
39. Opoku Onyinah – Ghana: Apostle Dr. Opoku Onyinah is the Chairman of The Church of Pentecost worldwide and the President of the Ghana Pentecostal and Charismatic Council (GPCC).
40. Emmanuel Badu Kobi – Ghana: Prophet Kobi is the founder of Glorious Wave Church International. He is endowed with the prophetic gift of the Spirit of God. His ministry is characterized with word of knowledge, healing, deliverance and signs and wonders. Apart from focusing on the core messages of the church, which include Faith, Prosperity and Signs and Wonders, he is also gifted in motivating the people of God towards spiritual stewardship, victorious Christian living and developing intimate relationship with God.
41. Isaac Osei Bonsu – Ghana: He is the founder of Moments Of Glory Prayer Army (MOGPA ) Kumasi in the Ashanti Region of Ghana. He is a dynamic fire-cracker prophet of God. His commitment to the ministry has affected the lives of thousands of souls in Ghana and other part of the world, who have been abundantly blessed by his spiritual power.
42. Samuel Osei-Tutu – Ghana: The Founder and Resident Bishop of the Breakthrough Family Ministries Int. in Takoradi city of Ghana. Bishop Samuel holds prophetic conventions all over the world, where his teachings and preachings are backed by sign and wonders from the Lord.
43. Chris Kwakpovwe – Nigeria: Bishop Chris Kwakpovwe is the founder of the various Manna Prayer Mountain (MPM) worldwide. A man with a unique heart of compassion and a strong vision born out of the deep furnace of affliction, he believes that toil (hard work), stubborn determination, daily solitude and prayers are the engine rooms of every true-life success story! This is Bishop Dr. Chris, the author and publisher of the daily faith lifter, the daily terrorist of Satan/his cohorts and the amazing daily dream lifter – Our Daily Manna!
44. Apotre Laure Amani – Ivory Coast: An Ivorian woman of God, Laure Amani is a renowned conference speaker, business woman and a dynamic minister of God. She is the Leader of Jesuskro church, also known as The New Jerusalem International Church, an evangelical faith based church, where the lives of people are being changed, restored and prospered with the headquarters in Ivory Coast and sister churches in Ghana, France and Canada. She is also a powerful intercessor and is noted for her understanding of the various levels of prayer. She is also blessed with a healing anointing, and has been greatly used of God to work miracles of healing in many individuals.
45. Elisha Salifu Amoako – Ghana: Elisha Salifu Amoako is the Founder and Overseer of Alive Chapel International. Tesano, Accra Ghana. His sons and daughters call him “WISDOM BANK” because of the words that come from him when you sit under him or hear him.
46. Sam Owusu – Ghana: Dr. Sam Owusu is a prophetic revival preacher, and the senior pastor of Champion Ways Chapel International aka Potters Ville Church. He is one of the most sought after pastors in Ghana and has traveled to over 32 nations with the gospel of Christ which brings healing, restoration, salvation and glory to thousands around the world. Bishop Sam Owusu has raised over 3,000 pastors across the world.
47. Margaret Wanjiru – Kenya: She is a Kenyan politician and the founder and presiding Bishop of the Jesus Is Alive Ministries (JIAM), an international Christian organization with headquarters in Nairobi Kenya. She is also popularly known as ‘Mama Na Kazi She belongs to Jubilee Party after leaving ODM party and was elected to represent the Starehe Constituency in the National Assembly of Kenya since the Kenyan parliamentary election, 2007. Thanks to her determination to serve the Lord Jesus Christ and great leadership skills, Today, Jesus Is Alive Ministries is one of the fastest growing churches in the continent of Africa, the ministry is becoming a ministry to the world with offices in many nations, touching many hearts and changing many lives through its various departments. Bishop Margaret Wanjiru has been used mightily by God. She oversees a massive congregation and her dynamic ministry has transformed nations especially through the media television program entitled ‘The Glory Is Here’.
48. Nike Adeyemi – Nigeria: Wife of Pastor Sam Adeyemi, Nike Adeyemi is an important voice in her own right. An author, seminar facilitator and television host (‘Real Woman with Nike’), she runs the Real Women Foundation, a motivational and healing ministry for women, which includes an orphanage and a rehab center. She also co-founded the Daystar Christian Center with her husband.
49. Dag Heward-Mills – Ghana: Founder of the Lighthouse Chapel Int’l, is a dynamic apostle, evangelist, pastor, teacher, and prophet. His teachings and books show God’s power and truth working in his life and the lives of others. He has a peculiar ability to motivate people to do the work of the ministry. In so doing, he has raised and mentored many pastors.
50. Uebert Angel – Zimbabwe: The founder of Spirit Embassy, a Pentecostal ministry in Zimbabwe. Described as a young charismatic prophet, Angel and his wife Beverly Angel have both been involved in charity work since the launch of his church in 2007. He helps poor families in Africa and Asia by providing monthly groceries and paying tuition fees of children thorough his “Adopt a Family” scheme. In November 2015, He founded Uebert Angel Foundation with his wife which helps poor students by providing scholarships, and tuition fees for education.
51. Nicholas Duncan-Williams – Ghana: Archbishop Duncan-Williams is the presiding General Overseer of Ghana’s largest charismatic church, Action Chapel International (ACI), and the President of the National Association of Charismatic and Christian Churches (NACCC) in Ghana. Duncan-Williams, a spiritual son of the late Archbishop Benson Idahosa, is the father of all charismatic leaders in Ghana.
52. Chris Okotie – Nigeria: Christopher Oghenebrorie Okotie is a Nigerian televangelist and the pastor of the Household of God Church International Ministries. Before his work with the Church began in 1987, Okotie was widely known for his successful pop music career. He is also a former Nigerian presidential candidate.
53. David Abioye – Nigeria: Bishop David O. Abioye is a Pastor of long standing experience under the ministry of his life-time mentor, Bishop David Oyedepo/ Bishop David Abioye is presently the Senior Pastor of Living Faith Church, Goshen City, Km 26 Abuja-Keffi Road – Nigeria, West Africa.
54. David Ibiyeomie – Nigeria: Pastor David Ibiyeomie is a Nigerian pastor, televangelist and author. He is the founder and senior pastor of Salvation Ministries, in Port Harcourt, Nigeria.
55. Felix Meduoye – Nigeria: Felix Meduoye is the current General Overseer of the Foursquare Gospel Church in Nigeria.In addition to his work as a Pastor, he is also a Bible scholar, a teacher and an international conference speaker.
56. Gabriel Olutola – Nigeria: Gabriel Oladele Olutola is a Nigerian-born author, pastor and motivational speaker. He is the President of The Apostolic Church Nigeria and Chairman, Lagos, Western and Northern Areas (LAWNA) after he was inducted simultaneously into both posts in 2011 and 2009 respectively.
57. George Adegboye – Nigeria: George Adegboye was a Lecturer at the Kwara State Polytechnic, Ilorin before he went into full time ministry. He is the founder of Rhema Chapel International Church.
58. Godman Akinlabi – Nigeria: Godman Akinlabi is the lead pastor of The Elevation Church (TEC) Lagos which he founded on the 10th of October 2010. He also works as a public speaker, trainer and consultant, with a particular focus on the role of the church in the development of the African continent.
59. Dr. Ezekiel H. Guti – Zimbabwe: Zimbabwean Archbishop Dr. Ezekiel H. Guti is the founder of Forward in Faith Ministries International, one of the largest and fastest growing churches which has spread to over 100 nations and states. A gifted evangelist, a veteran pastor, and renowned prophet with unmistakable marks of apostleship, Dr. Guti is a humble servant of God, and has distinguished himself as a leading personality in the Pentecostal.
60. Mensa Otabil – Ghana: Pastor Mensa Otabil is a Ghanaian theologian, philanthropist, motivational speaker, entrepreneur. He is the founder of International Central Gospel Church headquartered in Accra, Ghana. He is also the founder and Chancellor of Central University College, and CEO of Otabil and Associates, an executive and Leadership Growth Consultancy.
Dr. Otabil presents a radio and television program called “Living Word” where he addresses life-issues, such as religion, education, economic development, family life, and politics. Many times he has being heard commenting on social events and social issues in Ghana.
61. Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin – Nigeria: Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin is the founder and head Prophet of Christ Mercyland Deliverance Ministry (CMDM), Warri, Delta State, Nigeria. He founded the church on 3 April 2010.
62. John Onaiyekan – Nigeria: John Olorunfemi Onaiyekan is a Nigerian prelate of the Roman Catholic Church. He has been Archbishop of Abuja since 1994 and was made a Cardinal in 2012. He has served as President of the Christian Association of Nigeria, President of the Catholic Bishops’ Conference of Nigeria and Bishop of Ilorin.
63. Johnson Suleiman – Nigeria: Apostle Johnson Suleiman is the President and General Overseer of Omega Fire Ministries International, a church which he established in 2004. Prior to this, he worked as an Assistant Pastor in the Armor of God Church in Lagos.
64. NanaseiOpoku-Sarkodie – Ghana: Founder of World Prayer Centre Tema Ghana, is a man of God whose ministry has brought the divine presence into the hearts of many all over the world. He is a firebrand prophet and an apostle with deep insight into the plans and purposes of God for this generation. God Has used him mightily in the prophetic office for deliverances, ministration of the word and prayer sessions which have shaped the destiny of millions and caused them to live the victorious Christian life.
65. Joshua Talena – Nigeria: Founder of Shepherd’s House Assembly International aka Agape House Assembly who is a dynamic leader with a unique call from God to reach this generation with God’s transforming power with the vision to reach the unreached and build the reached. His ministry is accompanied with miracles, signs, wonders and prophecies. He has written several books, and is the host of a household television program called “The Shepherd’s Touch”. He is a regular speaker at Christian Conferences, Seminars and Crusades within and outside the country. His preaching and messages communicate life, deliverance, total restoration, prosperity, healing and manifestation of the miraculous.
66. Daniel Dodoo – Ghana: Seer Daniel is the head pastor at Overflowing Life Ministry International, one of the most visited churches in Accra boasting of thousands of members. Daniel operates with extraordinary prophetic mantle under the anointing of the Holy Spirit, helping to liberate people from all kinds of spiritual and socia-economic challenges. His ministry in the prophetic and the supernatural has resulted in saving many souls through miraculous deliverance and healing.
67. Mosa Sono – South Africa: He is founder and Presiding Bishop of Grace Bible Church in South Africa, which was established in September of 1983. His calling and passion is to win people to Christ, bring believers into full maturity of their walk with God, train, raise and mentor leaders in the church, corporate sector and in the community at large.
68. Allan and Kathy Kiuna – Kenya: Bishop Allan and Rev. Kathy Kiuna are the Senior Pastors and General Overseers of all Jubilee Christian Churches, a contemporary, multicultural, and inter-generational Kenya based ministry. The first service was held on the 17th of January 1999 in a small restaurant with a few people in attendance. Since then, the church has grown rapidly, expanding into several branches that extend across the world.
69. James Maina Ng’ang’a – Kenya: He is a pastor who heads Neno Evangelism Centre. He is a rock star kind of evangelist with a wide following and reputed for performing ‘miracles.’
70. Wilfred Lai – Kenya: Bishop Dr. Wilfred Lai is the senior pastor of Jesus Celebration Center, a Christian ministry whose headquarters is located in Mombasa, Kenya. The main sanctuary is the biggest glass cathedral in East Africa with a capacity of 30,000.
71. Abel Damina – Nigeria: Dr. Abel Damina is the Senior Pastor of Power City International, a multifaceted, multicultural, and multinational Gospel Centre where thousands meet weekly to worship God. He is also President of International Covenant Ministers Association (ICMA), a body that provides covering and ministerial resources for Ministers of the Gospel globally.
Dr. Abel Damina hosts the TV program Righteous Invasion of Truth (R.I.O.T.) on KLN (Africa) and KICC TV (Europe) through which millions are being transformed across the world. He travels around the globe preaching the Gospel of Jesus Christ with demonstration of power.
72. Biodun Fatoyinbo – Nigeria: Pastor Biodun of the Common Wealth of Zion Assembly (COZA) Abuja. He is a flamboyant man of God who is using the gift of oratory to do great exploits for the Almighty. He is also a prosperity preacher and believes firmly that Christians who serve the Lord in truth deserve to be rich.
His ministry has continued to grow from strength to strength because of people’s belief in his spiritual power to unlock the mountain of achievements which are latent and imprisoned in their individual systems.
73. Steve Mensah –Ghana: Rev. Steve Mensah is the General Overseer of the Charismatic Evangelistic Ministry (CEM) in Accra, Ghana. He is one of the Great Sons of Ghana the Lord has raised and is using greatly to affect lives not only in Ghana but round the world. This humble servant of God is loved by many of his colleagues and Pastors and the Christian community in general for his simplicity, peace loving nature and openness to all persons. He is a great conference speaker on Evangelism, Prayer, the Word and many more. His Apostolic Ministry has taken him to continents and nations round the world to bless and strengthen the body of Christ.
74. Siju Iluyomade – Nigeria: Siju Iluyomade is the convener of the Arise Women’s Conference, an annual event which regularly sees amongst its attendees, Ministers, First Ladies and other powerful women, and has a vision toward “accelerating nation building through the empowerment of women in the society”. In addition to being a Pastor of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, she is also a lawyer, and is married to Pastor Idowu Olusola Iluyomade.
75. Tony Rapu – Nigeria: A medical doctor and a social entrepreneur, Pastor Tony Rapu is the senior pastor of the House of Freedom, the umbrella under which This Present House and The Waterbook sit. He also heads the Freedom Foundation, a non-profit working towards social transformation and human security.
76. Nii Apiakai Tackie-Yarboi – Ghana: Bishop Nii Apiakai Tackie-Yarboi is the Presiding Bishop of Victory Bible Church International. With hundreds of branches in Ghana and over thirty churches in Europe, Asia and America. Bishop Tackie-Yarboi has also authored several books, including; ‘The Believer’s Mind’, ‘Dreams Of The Night’, ‘Overcoming Depression’, ‘Making The Most Of What You Have’, ‘Financial Empowerment’ and ‘Fulfilling Your Destiny’.
77. Robert Kayanja – Uganda: Rev Robert started the Miracle Centre as a papyrus reed structure, together with a few other young ministers. Today it is among the region’s largest church buildings, accommodating over 10,000 people. He is also overseer of the Miracle Bible College, the Never Again Children’s project and the Kapeeka orphanage. He is the Director of Miracle Television and a frequent speaker on Daystar Television Network. The church has also founded over 1,000 Miracle Centre Churches across the country.
78. Imelda Namutebi – Uganda: Ex-muslim lady Pastor Imeldai is the founder and senior Pastor of Liberty Worship Centre International at Lugala. She is a bible scholar, dynamic and charismatic international speaker who ministers through different platforms around the world. Once a housegirl, a story she is not ashamed to share, God has lit grace upon Pastor Imelda Namutebi to rise from grass to glory.
79. Lawrence Tetteh – Ghana: Dr Lawrence Tetteh is the Founding President of the Worldwide Miracle Outreach and Lawrence Tetteh Ministries. An International Evangelist, a Teacher of the Gospel, Dr. Tetteh has ministered in many international conferences, universities in many nations of the world including the UK, USA, Israel, Eastern and Western Europe and many African and Asian Countries. He is also a regular speaker of the Full Gospel Businessmen’s Fellowship Worldwide.
80. Fidelis Mukonori – Zimbabwe: Regarded as the spiritual father of the veteran ex President Mugabe. Mukonori helped persuade Mugabe to relinquish power. In his first interview since Zimbabwe’s apparent coup and peaceful transfer of power, Mukonori described hours of debate and discussion at the presidential residence. Mukonori met daily with Mugabe, who is 93 years old and had been the nation’s leader for almost four decades. He became lead negotiator because both Mugabe and the military trusted him. The 70-year-old Jesuit priest from Zimbabwe said he’s mediated between bitter political rivals in the past.“I’m a tough nut to crack,” he said. “I’ve done this before.”Mukonori said his strategy was never to argue with Mugabe, but rather to listen and convince Mugabe he could exit the political stage with nobility.
81. Francis A.M. Mambu – Sierra Leone: Pastor Mambu or Daddy Mambu as he is usually called by his followers is the Senior pastor of one of the biggest churches in Sierra Leone, Faith Healing Bible Church, a ministry he founded when he received his call to Ministry in 1987. He is known for his healing service and evangelism. He doesn’t portray himself as a miracle worker but someone whom God has used to perform many miracles. He is also known for his firebrand style of preaching.
82. Lyanne Koffi – Ghana: Apostle (Mrs) Lyanne Koffi is a Pastor, a conference speaker, and a renowned Counselor. She is the founder and the general overseer of The Lords Garden Ministries. As a full time minister of the Gospel, Apostle Lyanne Koffi has a global influence in deliverance ministry and counseling. She is the visionary behind “Sisters Keepers.” A ministry outreach to promote unity, love and sisterhood among women. With her bachelor’s degree in Sociology, and Psychology from the University of Ghana, Legon, and her biblically grounded knowledge, Apostle Lyanne identifies with the pain in both believers and nonbelievers and helps transform their lives and heartache to faith and a restoration in God… by offering sage advice when called upon.
83. Isaac Kyobe Kiwewesi – Uganda: Pastor Isaac Kyobe is the founder and Senior Pastor of Kansanga Miracle Centre Church. One of the influential pastors in the region, Isaac’s message is focused on; love, hope, encouragement, inspiration, motivation and above all working faith through Christ Jesus. He has travelled extensively in USA, South Africa, United Kingdom, Rwanda, DRC, Sweden, Italy, Germany – preaching this same message and many people have been saved and delivered from the powers of darkness.
84. Chibuzor Gift Chinyere – Nigeria: Apostle Dr. Chibuzor is the founder of the Omega Power Ministries, a Holy Spirit inspired Deliverance Ministry. After leaving the Mountain of Fire Ministry and became a freelance preacher of the gospel. Four years later, through the inspiration of God, Apostle Dr. Chibuzor Gift Chinyere founded the Omega Power Ministries popularly known as (OPM), where he became the Apostle and General Overseer of the ministries. Backed by the anointing of God upon his life, he floated a humanitarian outfit called OPM Foundation, a foundation that launched the man of God to the world as many souls were positively affected across the globe by his humanitarian services.
85. Gary Skinner – Uganda: Gary Skinner is the visionary and passionate Team Leader of Watoto Ministries including the dynamic Watoto Church, which he founded together with his wife Marilyn in 1984 in the heart of Uganda’s war torn capital, Kampala.
Watoto Church is a cell based, community church with over 24,000 people gathering each weekend to celebrate Christ. Gary passionately believes it is the responsibility of the local church to solve community problems. Watoto Church cares for community holistically through 2,900 cell groups that meet in homes each week.
86. Ernest Yaw Adeti – Ghana: General Overseer of El-kana Ministries International. He is an Ordained Minister from Elijah Institute by Dr. Morris Cerullo (Morris Cerullo World Evangelism), Chicago in United States of America. Prophet Ernest is an anointed International Prophet called by God into the Ministry of Teaching, Healing and has passion to see God’s people Delivered from all kinds of captivity. He has travelled around the world with His deliverance message and the demonstration of the Power of God to set free God’s Children to walk in their Divine Destinies.
87. Francis Amoako-Attah – Ghana: He is the general overseer and apostolic leader of Freedom Chapel International, headquartered at Odorkor Official Town in Accra, Ghana. He is also the president of Destiny Maker Academy (DMA), an International Apostolic Ministry touching and impacting nations for Christ.He is a renowned deliverance minister, under the anointing of the Holy Ghost. He has ministered to hundreds of thousands of people in continents including Africa, Europe and America.
88. Tunde Bakare – Nigeria: Besides being a popular pastor and evangelist with the Latter Rain Assembly, Tunde Bakare is also a prominent figure in the Nigerian political landscape. An early adopter of media as a tool for ministry, he became quite prominent for his televangelism through his “Moment of Truth” programme.
89. Colleen Opoku Amuaben- Ghana: Apostle Colleen Opoku Amuaben has been storming most of Africa with the fire given to her by God. Her nickname “Amore Fire” was coined during her many crusades across D.R. Congo, Liberia, Togo, Benin, South Africa, Angola and Nigeria to mention a few, when her physique would portray fire as she ministered. The woman of God allowed herself to be used for Mass Prayer for war-torn countries, deliverance, healing, prophetic and in-depth teaching of the word.S he is currently the Senior Pastor of Precious Seed Chapel International, the Home of Worship, located in Tema city of Ghana.
90. Gideon Titi-Ofei – Ghana: He is the Senior Pastor of Sheepfold Chapel, one of the fastest growing Churches in Ghana with branches in and outside Ghana, the President of the Titi-Ofei Ministries, an amalgamation of six Christian ministries, the Founder and President of the Graduate School of Governance and Leadership (GSGL), one of the leading and flourishing postgraduate Christian Universities in Ghana, the founder of the African Servant Leadership Awards (ASLA), a bi-annual event dedicated to honoring African leaders who have redefined leadership to mean service to God, man and country and the Boardroom Institute, an Institution dedicated to promoting excellence in the boardroom.
91. Felix Omobude – Nigeria: The founder of New Covenant Ministry based in Benin . A protege of the late prosperity preacher, Benson Idahosa, Omobude stands out as one of the present day popular pentecostal pastors and a strong advocate of exemplary leadership even among the men of God.
92. Walter Magaya – Zimbabwe: Prophet Walter Magaya is among the most celebrated prophets in Zimbabwe. He is the founder of Prophetic Healing Deliverance Ministries (P.H.D). Prophet Magaya has performed a number of miracles. The first miracle he performed was praying for the restoration of a Mr. Nyandoro’s sight. Mr Nyandoro was reported to have been blind for 3 years. Also in early 2015, Prophet Magaya was reported to have prophesied that there would be a fire which would break out in the Central Business District of Harare near First Street. Two weeks later this prophecy apparently came true. No fatalities and damages were caused by the fire and Magaya claimed that he also prayed for that.
93. Emmanuel Shingirai Makandiwa Zimbabwe: Prophet Emmanuel Makandiwa is a Zimbabwean charismatic preacher and founder of the mega-church United Family International Church (U.F.I.C). His controversial prophecies and miracles, audacious teachings which challenge theological philosophy and the annual mega-conference; Judgment Night have gained him global prominence.
94. Mohammed Sanogo – Ivory Coast: The Senior Pastor of Vases d’honneur Church in Abidjan, Côte d’Ivoire He is a dynamic Apostle, Evangelist, Pastor, Teacher, Prophet, Gospel Music Composer/Singer and Christian Book Writer.
For several years he has traveled the regions of Cote d’Ivoire to announce the good news and bring the hearts of men to God. His ministry also led him around the world to teach the word of God and to proclaim the name of Jesus to the people of all nations. As the name suggests, Pastor Mohammed SANOGO is of Muslim origin and born of a Muslim family.
95. Margaret Idahosa – Nigeria: The presiding bishop of Church of God Mission International , her strength could be best appreciated in her effectively managing more than 3,000 branches of the church worldwide. Added to this was the extra burden of overseeing the numerous investments on the education of her late husband, Archbishop Benson Idahosa.
96. Joshua Iginla – Nigeria: Prophet Iginla is the leader and founder of Champions Royal Assembly. A Christian organisation located in Kubwa-Abuja. A televangelist and philanthropist, known for given out fleet of cars to actors and celebrities, credited with accurately predicting the defeat of Governor Kayode Fayemi of Ekiti state and the victory of Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola of Osun state
97. Felix Adejumo- Nigeria: He is the Founder and Senior Pastor of The Agape Christian Ministries Worldwide. An anointed preacher of the gospel, he is in demand at conferences and seminars worldwide.
A pastor to the core, Bishop Adejumo is noted for his peculiar love in encouraging people to be their best in life; he believes nothing is impossible. His soft spoken nature has endeared many to him and the wisdom he portrays in his teachings and conversations has made him a man of known repute. Papa, as he is fondly called, has a great burden for leadership and fires from all cylinders when talking to leaders and about leadership.
98. Prince David Zilly-Aggrey – Nigeria: Senior pastor of the Royal House of Grace, Port Harcourt has become a household name in the south-south zone of the country because of his popular television programme known as the Prophetic Watch.
His teachings have won a lot of souls to Christendom. The Bayelsa-born pastor believes that “you need superior information to cause a change in somebody.” The strength of his church is more than 5,000 and members of his church believe that although he does not advertise miracles, God is using him to bring prosperity to many people in this period of hardship.
99. Gideon Danso – Ghana: Prophet Gideon Danso is a Prophet, Pastor and a Bible Teacher by calling. As one of God’s end-time prophets to the body of Christ, Gideon Danso, is the founder and General Overseer of Empowerment Worship Centre, a dynamic and well integrated ministry.His prophetic directions, by the grace of God, have brought countless people to the spiritual and practical foundation they need to build successful lives in Christ.His undying desire to see Christians walk in the prophetic word has led him to minister on the platforms of Great Men and Women of God such as Archbishop Nicholas Duncan Williams, Dr Paula White, Major Prophet Bill Hamon, Bishop John Francis, Dr Juanita Bynum, Bishop Clinton House and many others.
100. Kofi Danso – Ghana: Prophet Dr. Kofi Danso, Senior Pastor/General Overseer of Miracle Arena for All Nations in Canada. Known for his unique prophetic gift, healing ministry and apostolic leadership, Prophet Danso is called, by God, to the office as an Apostle and Prophet to deliver a kingdom message and to raise champions and leaders in the 21st century church.Prophet Danso travels the world impacting and empowering millions of lives through his powerful preaching and teaching ministry. He is an author, gospel artist, life coach, a worshipper and a business man with TV and radio programs across Canada.