Embark on an inspirational and life changing journey with one of the world’s news distribution and luxury media Magazine. What sets us apart from other environments is our people! We are unique in our approach, and our culture and environment are founded on two basic concepts – hard work and fun.
Pleasures Magazine, the leading luxury and entrepreneurial Magazine, is seeking Sales Executive in London, Dubai, Lagos, Abuja and Accra to join our dynamic and rapidly growing team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for driving company revenue through magazine advertising sales in their assigned territory. Our sales representatives manage our innovative sales process from initial contact to completion. This is a unique opportunity for a tenacious and motivated individual to become part of an award winning team committed to smashing all expectations. We believe that results should be rewarded, which is why we have uncapped commission levels and a training and development programs that will help you propel your career the next level.
What you’ll love doing:
• Selling multi-platform advertising (print, digital) by talking to buyers, business executives, entrepreneurs and key decision makers on a daily basis.
• Actively identifying and sourcing prospective clients and maintain a robust pipeline of business leads.
• Conducting cold calls, engaging prospects and following up on sales opportunities.
• Creating and driving territory growth strategies to meet and exceed performance metrics.
• Negotiating sales agreements and payment terms in accordance with company parameters.
• Maintaining knowledge of industry trends and changing territory demographics.
• Preparing sales presentations and coordinating closing agreements.
• Serving as main point of contact addressing client/prospect questions and concerns.
Who you are:
• 1+ years sales experience.
• Some college preferred but not required.
• Experience in selling advertising online, print, sponsorship and brand endorsement.
• Outstanding communication and relationship building skills.
• Ability to focus and thrive in high-pressure conditions.
• Tenacious, persistent and resilient.
• Motivated and able to work in a close team environment.
• Committed to meeting and exceeding personal sales performance expectations.
• Innovative quick thinker with an unwavering passion for knowledge and growth.
• Self-motivated with the ability to work well independently.
• Some travel and face-to-face sales may be required.
What’s in it for you?
• Competitive salary with great commission earning potential.
• Innovative paid training.
• Growth opportunity.
• Fun, energetic and productive work environment.
• Coaching and development programs.
• International travel opportunities.
Nine reasons to join Pleasures Magazine:
• We are truly global and nimble.
• We publish on over 500 news sites and newspapers globally.
• We have capacity to put clients ads on buses in London and Manchester.
• We have capacity to create Wikipedia page for our clients.
• We are multicultural.
• We dare to dream.
• We reward achievement.
• We work in a growing media market.
• We nurture colleagues to reach their personal best.
• We are dedicated – we go the extra mile, exceed expectations and always deliver.
• We are ambitious – we push ourselves to achieve bigger and better goals every single day. We are empowered to think and behave like leaders.
• We are inspiring – we change the way people view and expand their horizons.
• We are creative – we approach every task with originality and ingenuity.
• We are passionate – we deliver exceptional results because we love what we do.
If you believe you have what it takes to excel in this amazing role, don’t wait to apply. Our promise to you is that we will leave you better than we found you on a continuous basis, so let’s get started!
Apply by sending your CV with track record to email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org
WhatsApp: +44 7466 634694.