Text: I Samuel 10:1,6
The oil is the mysterious hand of God upon your life preventing the hand of the devil from reaching you.
The oil is a means of transforming men into another kind of them. It connects you to the attention and heart of God; heaven begins to zero in into your life, it ensures everything you were created comes to pass.
Nobody carries the oil and lacks direction e.g Jesus when the oil comes upon Him as a dove…
The oil is God’s weight, approval and acceptance in a visible form upon a man. Contact with the oil makes you substantial. Read: Eccl. 9:8; Psalms 92:10 – it is risky to carry a dry head.
THE 21 0IL:
1. OIL AGAINST HARDSHIP
Hardship is sweating and struggling to survive; it is when favour is removed from the equation of your life; it’s eating the bread of sorrow (Psalms 127:1…). Hardship is putting in much and getting little (Haggai 1:6; Lam. 5:8-10; Gen. 3:17-19). It is a curse when you’re under the influence of hardship.
HOW TO BREAK HARDSHIP:
Read: Deut. 33:1-6 – instead of hardship, God will reverse it and give you headship (Psalm 27:6; Psalm 133:1-3).
WHAT IS HARDSHIP?
1. It is a spirit of running from responsibility and dangers and looking for momentary gratification.
2. It’s when your crown has been taken from your head (Matt. 19:11-12
3. Hardship is when you come last all the time (Job 19:9; Jer. 2:16).
4. Hardship is a manifestation of sick head (I Sam. 1:1-6)
THINGS TO EXPECT:
1. You’ll become a man of personal value; you’ll not be priced anyhow.
2. God will make you HIS battle axe – instrument to solve problem.
WARNING: BE WISE AVOID SIN, IF NOT YOU’LL CARRY EVIL SMELL (ECCL. 9:8; 10:1).
I pray for you that God will take away sick-head and hardship from you in the mighty name of Jesus.
To have your church, pastor featured in Pleasures Magazine, print and online, please call +233 248 535560 or email firstname.lastname@example.org