From farming to fashion, cosmetics and tech. They’re your friends, your colleagues, your family members, or maybe someone you read about.
They are part of African Success story, each of whom shows how one person can create wealth by starting a business with little or no capital.
To build fortune, many of the world’s most successful business owners used all the opportunities life gave them and attained their billionaire status by building everything from nothing. In many African countries, there are lots of billionaires who were able to build their businesses from scratch with not wealthy but very poor beginnings. The stories of success of those rich African young entrepreneurs have given hope to thousands of young and determined Africans.
Again this year, Pleasures Magazine, your Pan-African Entrepreneurial magazine encourages you to tell us about these entrepreneurs who started with so little capital, grow and scale their businesses. Take a few minutes to share their story with us, which could propel them to worldwide recognition.
It’s easy to nominate the person whose success story inspires you. But a thoughtful, well-written nomination is essential to help yours stand out from the thousands we receive.
• Think about what makes your nominee’s story special. Ask yourself: What makes my nominee unique? What specific accomplishment has he or she achieved with his/her little capital? What impact has his or her business/ work had on others? What about job creations?
• Who is eligible to be considered in the final list?
Nominations must be in the name of a single individual, at least 13 to 40 years of age, whose business has experienced massive growth and become successful by starting a business with $100 or less.
• Exclusive in the May/June Issue of Pleasures Magazine.
• Nominate the entrepreneur who become successful by starting a business with $100 or less.
• NOMINATE NOW
• DM @pleasuresmagazine_ng or WhatsApp +233 24 853 5560