I would classify him as one of the most inspiring preachers of our time, giving a straightforward Bible-based message, known for his unique prophetic gift, healing ministry and apostolic leadership, Prophet Emmanuel Badu Kobi is called by God, to the office as an Apostle and Prophet to deliver a kingdom message and to raise champions and leaders in the 21st century church. He is the founder of Glorious Wave Church International.
His sermons are thorough, and always personally challenging. He always gave a wide range of cross-references which were read in their context, supporting, clarifying and expanding his main points. He spoke clearly and authoritatively to the world situation.
He knows the Scriptures inside out, and when he preaches, his message is clear, simple, and profound. Poor street traders who can barely read sit next to university professors at his church, all equally captivated by the way Scripture becomes suddenly relevant to them.
Prophet Emmanuel Kobi’s own Christian life developed because he took the word of God so seriously, and so the Glorious Wave Church International has developed in the same way.
He is not big in status, and does not have a larger-than-life character. He does not dominate his aides, nor has he accrued power to himself. He walks slowly, is relaxed, and has a gentle sense of humor with a warm smile and a twinkle in his eyes. He dresses simply, eats simply… and… could have assumed titles to himself such as Bishop, Apostle Dr Noble etc, but no. He is very humble.
Prophet Kobi is one of the most anointed and highly outstanding ministers of our generation. He speaks extensively on issues of salvation, prosperity, faith, healing, breaking of curses and covenants, and spiritual leadership.
In town after town, across the length and breadth of Ghana and beyond, he has mobilized God’s people into action.
His church meetings attract crowds that number in hundreds of thousands, and spectacular moves of the Holy Spirit in these meetings have resulted in amazing miracles of healing and other manifestations of the Holy Spirit. And the result has been the same – people tumbling over under the anointing of the Holy Ghost, sick bodies healed, barren women becoming mothers, marriages healed. He is therefore understandably much in demand in crusades, conferences, and seminars around the world.
Despite his very busy schedule in any part of the world, he never neglects his covenant with God to be at his main Glorious Wave church auditorium, his home base fellowship every Monday, Friday and Sunday to minister to his many followers.
Prophet Kobi teaches the Word of God in all simplicity under the power and direction of the Holy Spirit. He has trained and mentored many young ministers into key leadership positions and he is committed to equipping and producing believers who are empowered to fulfill their God-ordained purposes and ministry.
Below are some of his past fulfilled prophecies..
60 FULFILLED PROPHECIES BY PROPHET EMMANUEL BADU KOBI
Prophecies Year Predicted
1. Ghana to discover oil in commercial quantity in Western Region – 1999
2. John Agyekum Kuffour will win Ghana’s election in 2000 – 1999
3. Yasser Arafat to die – 1999
4. Ivory Coast civil war soon – 2000
5. World economy will crumble soon – 2000
6. Suzzy Williams to die soon – 2001
7. Kuffour will win Ghana’s election in 2004 – 2002
8. John Mahama will be president of Ghana one day. – 2002
9. Sale of Ghana Telecom – 2002
10. A black man is about to rule America soon – 2004
11. Merger of banks in Ghana soon otherwise they collapse – 2006
12. Kwame Owusu Ansah about to die – 2006
13. Nana Akuffo Addo will win flagbearership for NPP for 2008 elections -2007
14. If Mills wins 2008 election, he will not finish his term – 2007
15. The elections of Ghana in 2008 will go three rounds – 2007
16. America will go through financial crisis for so many years – 2008
17. President Yaradua of Nigeria will die in office – 2008
18. President Mills of Ghana to die – 2008
19. Osama Bin laden to be killed – 2008
20. Ghana will not win 2008 nation’s cup but will get closer to the cup – 2008
21. Collapse of European economy soon – 2008
22. Coup d’état in Guinea soon – 2008
23. Michael Jackson to die soon – 2009
24. Some pastors are about to be jailed in Ghana – 2009
25. Collapse of so many big companies around the world – 2009
26. Stolen money in Switzerland will be exposed soon – 2009
27. Fighting in Bawku – 2009
28. So many priests will leave the Roman Catholic Church – 2009
29. So many discoveries of medicine for incurable diseases – 2010
30. Gaddafi to die soon – 2010
31. Ghana will not go beyond quarter finals of 2010 world cup – 2010
32. Ivorian president Gbagbo to be voted out – 2010
33. A Charismatic Bishop will die in Ghana in 2012 – 2011
34. Coup d’état in Guinea Bissau – 2011
35. Arab spring – 2011
36. Hugo Chavez of Venezuela is about to die – 2011
37. A Bishop in Ghana about to have a brush with the law – 2011
38. President Obama to be re-elected in America in 2012 – 2011
39. A South African president to die in office – 2008
40. Ghana’s 2012 election will not be fair, but Mahama will win – 2011
41. Aliu Mahama to die – 2011
42. So many actors and actresses in Nigeria will die – 2011
43. Zambia will win 2012 Nation’s cup – 2012
44. Unprecedented levels of financial hardship in Ghana and across the world
especially upward increases in utilities in 2013 – 2012
45. It will be difficult for Nana Akuffo Addo to sit on Ghana’s seat in 2012 elections
because there is a spirit behind his history. – 2012
46. Consistent fire outbreaks in Ghana in 2013 – 2012
47. 2012 Nation’s cup is for a small nation but except Nigeria knows what to do 2013 – 2011
48. Supreme Court ruling favours the opposition but I did not see Akuffo Addo
seated on the seat after the ruling – 2013
49. If God’s mercy does not fall on NPP they will be in opposition till 2020 -2013
50. NPP may be in mourning after the Supreme Court ruling – 2013
51. Nelson Mandela to die in December 2013 – 2012
52. Opposition party in Nigeria will win 2015 election – 2014
53. A sitting MP to be murdered in Ghana – 2015
54. A Nigerian minister to die through motor accident – 2015
55. Deadly deceases to strike the continent of Africa – 2013
56. Crisis to hit Ghana’s judiciary – 2013
57. Blackout (dumsor) will not end in 2015 – 2015
58. Nigeria to experience drought and recession – 2015
59. Europe will experience constant terror attacks – 2014
60. A passenger plane will go missing in 2014 – 2013
For Adverts Placement Or Free News Updates, Contact Us On WhatsApp: +233248535560. Email email@example.com To Publish Your Articles| Twitter: @pleasuresmagNG